Cableflor & Octanorm Connections
Made up of 100mm individual square tiles, Cableflor is supplied in 1 metre squares for easy transportation and quick installation. Individual tiles can also be removed to provide access for electrical sockets and display stand features.
Concealed waffle plates and raised upstanding base plates both allow for a fast and easy connection between these tiles and Octanorm components, leading to professional cable management for freestanding walls.
Run power and AV cables to freestanding modular Octanorm elements. With a range of ramped edges Cableflor and Octanorm allow freedom of design on any level floor.
Cableflor is a reusable flooring system, it is easy to cut shapes with a jigsaw and then replace just the tailored area with new tiles. A floor that you can mend!
A range of wheeled cases is available for ease of transport.
Cableflor is manufactured from hardwearing Polypropylene providing excellent fire rating.
- Reusable and easy to assemble without the need for tools
- Concealed waffle plate or upstand base plate allow fast easy connection of Octanorm components to the floor
- Ultra low, only 2cm high modular floor allows cables to run beneath.
- Supplied in 1 metre squares for quick and easy installation.
- Single component floor system that clips together – nothing to lose onsite!
- No cutting required – just tear off 100mm strips to fit your space.
- Stack the 1 meter squares in a wheeled case for easy transportation.
- Electrical and AV ports are easily integrated into the floor.
- Smooth tiles, studded tiles, Illuminated tiles, printed tiles, clear tiles, ramps, illuminated edging, moulded corners. A Cableflor solution for every application
- Custom colours and patterns available on request
- Lay underneath carpet, Karndean, Amtico etc
- 100% recyclable