This temporary solution can be adapted in height using adjustable feet to level uneven floors or to create stepped flooring. Various edge finishes including angled edging, panelled skirting boards and even LED lighting is available depending on desired height.
Individual tiles can be removed without disrupting the entire floor layout to provide ease of access beneath or can even be supplied with a cut-out to allow for electrical cables.
A wide range of floor coverings and finishes are available.
- Tile size 998mm square (half width tiles available).
- Height adjustable feet to stabilize uneven floors. Can be adjusted after tiles are in place.
- Adjustable feet can be stacked on top of each other, along with pedestals made from 80mm sq section, to increase height or achieve stepped flooring.
- Options for cutouts in floor tiles for easy access to cables and pipes beneath.
- Edge finishing available:
- Aluminium right-angle edging.
- Panel skirting board.
- Aluminium right-angle edging with LED lighting.
- Individual tiles can be lifted to ease access underneath without disrupting entire floor layout.
- Accessibility slopes can be integrated on request.
- Can accept a wide range of carpets and flooring coverings.
- Extremely water resistant.
- LED Edge lights possible.