- Quick and easy to install without specialist knowledge.
- Only requires simple hand tools to assemble over and over again.
- Completely self supporting System without the need for heavy base plates.
- Configurable as Zig Zag, Back-to-Back, 90 or 45 degree angle displays or a combination.
- Uprights can be produced at a certain height with or without an adjustable foot to cope with uneven floor areas.
- Very low storage packing volume.
- LED lighting can be retro fitted to the top of the display using the system slot with a selection of cable tidies if required.
- 3mm or 4mm display boards are captured within the inner system slot.
- A range of plastic inserts allow the capture of different panel sizes.
- Panels up to 15mm slot into the system groove using tongue and groove/ biscuit method.
- Sizes manufactured to your specification.
- Stock finish etched anodised aluminium, other finishes available to order.
- UK manufactured and supplied with over 45 years trading.
What our client’s say:
“The system is very flexible, easy to construct/deconstruct and takes up very little storage space when not in use. We are very pleased with the product and it significantly improves the presentation quality of students work.”
- Stephen Cooke, University of Central Lancashire
I would be happy to recommend your system if you wish to pass on my contact details. We basically bought it to service the architecture end of year shows and only occasionally use it in between. The students have had no issues with assembling it themselves, it is easy to both assemble and take down. The flexibility of the eight fold directionality makes for a very creative look to the presentation of the student work.
- Paul Critchley, University of Central Lancashire